Bluelab pH Controller Connect
Monitors and Automatically Maintains the pH of your Reservoir Tank
When it comes to pH levels, it's best to be in the know at all times, because pH issues can often devastate plants, making nutrients unavailable, causing deficiencies and stress. With the Bluelab pH Controller Connect, you can manage the pH levels of your reservoir from anywhere in the world, thanks to its secure, wireless connectivity! Complete peace of mind at all times.
- Monitors and adjusts pH levels from a smartphone, PC or tablet!
- Provides peace of mind when you're away from your grow room
- Maintains perfect pH levels at all times
- Great for those who are away from their grow rooms for long periods of time
- Comes with built-in safety features
- Suitable for reservoirs up to 760 litres
- Large, easy to read display - green back lit LCD with adjustable brightness
- Built to last - features a sturdy, robust build quality
- Easy-to-navigate menu system for programming settings
- Local and Cloud data logging capability – option to view data and current status remotely
- International power supply
- Features a dosing lockout system to protect from over-dosing
- Water resistant, and easily mountable
- Simple push button pH calibration with onscreen instructions
The Bluelab pH Controller Connect Contains:
- 1 x Bluelab pH Controller Connect
- 1 x Bluelab pH Probe with storage cap
- 1 x Bluelab Temperature Probe
- 1 x Bluelab pH Probe holder with suction cup
- 1 x 24v DC 0.4Amp power supply
- 1 x Europe plug adaptor (compatible with North American/NZ/Aus)
- 13 foot (4 meter) Acid/Alkali resistant dosing tube with connectors
- 4 x mounting fasteners
- 20ml pH 7.0 AND pH 4.0 calibration solution sachets
- 1 x Inlet tube cap for pH stock solution
- 1 x replaceable peristaltic pump with cover
How the Bluelab pH Controller Connect Works:
The Bluelab pH Controller Connect constantly monitors and fine tunes your pH levels for you - no longer do you have to manually use a pH down or up solution as the Bluelab pH Controller Connect has it all in hand. Further still, it wirelessly and effortlessly logs to your mobile, tablet or home computer, giving you information in real time that's accessible from anywhere in the world! A Bluelab Connect Stick is required to enable data logging capability, and this can be bought separately. This unit will still manage your pH levels just fine without the Connect Stick, but you won't be able to make changes via the internet.
The ‘Plant-Safe’ green LCDs won't compromise dark cycles, and the large display is very easy to read. The Bluelab pH Controller Connect also includes a built-in safety feature that stops pH dosing if an error is detected in the system.
With this 24-hour security guard monitoring and controlling your pH, you know your plants will be getting the highest level of nutrient uptake.
Using the Bluelab pH Controller Connect:
- Select a suitable location that is less than 5.65 feet/2 meters from your reservoir, less than 4.9 feet/1.5 meters from an electrical mains outlet, and less than 5.56 feet/2 meters from pH Up or Down solution. Also make sure that it is at a suitable height to see the display, and for easy operation.
- Mount the pH controller on a wall, ensuring the probes can reach your tank/reservoir.
- Connect power supply into base of controller, and then connect the pH probe into base of pH controller.
- Set up the inlet and outlet dosing tube with peristaltic pumps.
- Connect the pH probe to the base of the controller, calibrate it, and place it into the tank/reservoir without flexing or bending it or else it will break.
- Set required pH and dosing directions.
Please note: DO NOT let the pH probe tip dry out, as this means that you won’t be able to use it again – if it dries, it dies! Also make sure not the bend the probe as this will break the internal glass tube or external glass bulb.
For far more detailed instructions on how to set up the system, probe maintenance, and directions of use, please see the “Getting Started” manual that comes with the Bluelab pH Controller Connect.