Due to current expansion plans we now require a sales specialist to deliver quality customer service through face to face sales, comprehensive product knowledge and a professional understanding of customer needs. The ideal candidate will be a natural salesperson with a passion for helping others achieve their highest potential. Will have the desired characteristics to leave a lasting impression as well as superior communication skills, experience in hydroponics would be advantageous but not necessary as long as you are keen to learn with an eye for detail!
Do you have what it takes to be a part of one of the leading hydroponics stores in the uk?
- A positive, energetic, confident and determined approach
- Resilience, perseverance and tenacity
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition
- The skills to work both independently and as part of a team
- The capability to flourish in a competitive environment
- A good sense of humour and ability to integrate with an established team.
- The desire to learn and enhance specialist knowledge
- Ensure accurate information is delivered to customers at all times
- Advising on specific products according to customers’ needs/desires
- Making accurate calculations both numerically and technically
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
- Ability to close sales and follow up on quotes
Full time - 40 hours per week
Permanent position - 3 months’ probation
Up to £17,472 starting salary depending on experience
Monday to Saturday - Varied shift / Paid breaks
Onsite parking / Good public transport links
Vibrant work environment / The best tools for the job
One stop grow shop requires a talented and creative individual to help expand our content creation team. We are looking for someone who has the ability to produce quality content that really grabs hold of the viewer via pizazz and style. Being able to write to a specific audience is a real necessity. An ability to switch between platforms would be a considerable advantage as production of graphical content will initially play a large part in this role.
This is a developing role with a lot of scope and freedom to explore and progress. We are keen to expand our use of social media via all possible platforms, explore the appeal that our use of video has, push our marketing campaigns further and look to give our brand the image it deserves.
- Creative and diverse editorial skills
- Excellent photoshop / illustrator skills
- An eye for photography, image editing and enhancement
- A keen interest in all things social media
- An innovative and analytical mind, happy to express and share ideas
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic and takes ownership with willingness to learn
- An attentive eye for detail.
- Impeccable written English with an eye to see and correct mistakes before publishing
- Enthusiasm is a must
Knowledge of the hydroponics industry would be an advantage although not necessary as long as you are keen to learn. Crossover skills such as animation and video editing and knowledge of the online retail world would also be advantageous if you have any of these extra skills please provide details to us in a covering letter.
If this sounds like the challenge you have been waiting for then we want to see what you can do, apply now!
The role is full time – permanent after successful completion of a 3-month probation.
Monday to Friday 9 – 5
Competitive start salary
Informal work place
The best technology for the job
If this sounds like you then please apply either in store or via email with your CV. Previous applicants need not apply.
Emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call 01782 749955 and ask to speak to the Shop Manager.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Like the look of us?
If you’re interested in joining us and there is nothing currently available, we still what to know about you. You could be exactly what we are looking for!
Email email@example.com with your CV and a little about yourself and if you’re the right fit, as soon as something comes up we will get in touch.